Customer satisfaction Quality Management Systems
This document gives guidelines for the process of complaints handling related to products and services within an organization, including planning, design, development, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
NOTE Throughout this document, the terms “product” and “service” refer to the outputs of an organization that are intended for, or required by, a customer.
This document is intended for use by any organization regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. It is also intended for use by organizations in all sectors. Annex B provides guidance specifically for small businesses.
This document addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its products and services, including customer service
- top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
- analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the quality of products and services, including customer service;
- auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process
Benefits to Clients
better customer retention
Improved Customer Experience
“We provide our customers with assurance that their management systems are constantly improved and assist them in achieving their declared objectives”
Our certification body takes pride in its distinctive approach, which expresses the slogan “Reliable Certificationz” in our logo. The meaning of this statement is that we extend a helping hand willingly to our current and potential customers.
W3 Solutionz FZE employs only pragmatic auditors with an empathic approach. They are carefully selected because of their experience in the industry that they have to audit. This results in a practical and ‘to the point’ audit conducted in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. We strongly believe that the audit should bring tangible benefits to the organization, resulting in the improvement of management system.
“We are addressing the requirements of the below-highlighted industry sectors & more for Management System Certification”
- Oil & Gas
- Governmental Agencies
- Food Sector
We can boast of highly satisfied customers across a broad range of certificates issued. A friendly approach and aversion to bureaucracy have led to unprecedented growth through satisfied customers of W3 Solutionz FZE.
The certification process involves the following steps:
- application for certification;
- acceptance of W3 Solutionz‘s offer;
- performance of a preliminary audit (optional);
- performance of a certification audit (in two stages);
- management of any identified deficiencies;
- deliberation by the W3 Solutionz Certification Board;
- surveillance audits.