Event sustainability management systems
ISO 20121:2012 specifies requirements for an event sustainability management system for any type of event or event-related activity and provides guidance on conforming to those requirements.
ISO 20121:2012 is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
establish, implement, maintain and improve an event sustainability management system;
- ensure that it is in conformity with its stated sustainable development policy;
- Demonstrate voluntary conformity with ISO 20121:2012 by
- first-party (self-determination and self-declaration),
- second party (confirmation of conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as clients, or by other persons on their behalf), or
- independent third party (e.g. a certification body).
ISO 20121:2012 has been designed to address the management of improved sustainability throughout the entire event management cycle
Benefits to Clients
Employee motivation and retention
Better community relations
Better Client relations
“We provide our customers with assurance that their management systems are constantly improved and assist them in achieving their declared objectives”
Our certification body takes pride in its distinctive approach, which expresses the slogan “Reliable Certificationz” in our logo. The meaning of this statement is that we extend a helping hand willingly to our current and potential customers.
W3 Solutionz FZE employs only pragmatic auditors with an empathic approach. They are carefully selected because of their experience in the industry that they have to audit. This results in a practical and ‘to the point’ audit conducted in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. We strongly believe that the audit should bring tangible benefits to the organization, resulting in the improvement of management system.
“We are addressing the requirements of the below-highlighted industry sectors & more for Management System Certification”
- Oil & Gas
- Governmental Agencies
- Food Sector
We can boast of highly satisfied customers across a broad range of certificates issued. A friendly approach and aversion to bureaucracy have led to unprecedented growth through satisfied customers of W3 Solutionz FZE.
The certification process involves the following steps:
- application for certification;
- acceptance of W3 Solutionz‘s offer;
- performance of a preliminary audit (optional);
- performance of a certification audit (in two stages);
- management of any identified deficiencies;
- deliberation by the W3 Solutionz Certification Board;
- surveillance audits.