Energy Management System
ISO 50001 is the International Standard for Energy Management Systems, design by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The standard defines the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving an energy management system, whose motive is to authorize an organization to follow a systematic approach in achieving repeated improvement of energy performance, as well as energy efficiency, energy security, energy use, and consumption.
The Purpose of Energy Management System is Resource conservation Climate protection and cost-saving, while the customer has continuing access to the energy they need. It is connected closely to Environmental management, Production management, Organization, and other established trade functions.
ISO 50001 contains seven key principles of Energy management –
- Recognition and tracking of Energy Pattern
- Controlled energy system’s use
- Accordingly maintained and managed facilities
- Good Maintenance practices
- Preventive and active Maintenance
- The distinction between Maintenance and Energy Management
- Automated Energy Management Systems
Benefits to Clients
“We provide our customers with assurance that their management systems are constantly improved and assist them in achieving their declared objectives”
Our certification body takes pride in its distinctive approach, which expresses the slogan “Reliable Certificationz” in our logo. The meaning of this statement is that we extend a helping hand willingly to our current and potential customers.
W3 Solutionz FZE employs only pragmatic auditors with an empathic approach. They are carefully selected because of their experience in the industry that they have to audit. This results in a practical and ‘to the point’ audit conducted in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. We strongly believe that the audit should bring tangible benefits to the organization, resulting in the improvement of management system.
“We are addressing the requirements of the below-highlighted industry sectors & more for Management System Certification”
- Oil & Gas
- Governmental Agencies
- Food Sector
We can boast of highly satisfied customers across a broad range of certificates issued. A friendly approach and aversion to bureaucracy have led to unprecedented growth through satisfied customers of W3 Solutionz FZE.
The certification process involves the following steps:
- application for certification;
- acceptance of W3 Solutionz‘s offer;
- performance of a preliminary audit (optional);
- performance of a certification audit (in two stages);
- management of any identified deficiencies;
- deliberation by the W3 Solutionz Certification Board;
- surveillance audits.