Information technology — Service Management
It enables users to establish and run a service management system (SMS), the aim of which is to systematically and consistently improve the delivery of services.
Whether used by internal service departments or external service providers, it helps users deliver a quality service that will be valued by stakeholders.
Traditionally the standard was used to manage IT services, but increasingly it’s applied to other service management activities, such as facilities management and business process outsourcing.
Specifically, the standard can be used by:
- Customers seeking services and requiring assurance regarding the quality of those services
- Customers requiring a consistent approach to the service lifecycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain
- Organizations wanting to demonstrate their capacity to plan, design, transition, deliver and improve services
- Organizations wanting to monitor, measure and review their SMS and services
- Organizations wanting to improve the planning, design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services through effective implementation and operation of an SMS
- Organizations or other parties performing conformity assessments against the requirements specified in this document
- Providers of training or advice in service management
Benefits to Clients
Integrated IT services
Reduced Response Time
“We provide our customers with assurance that their management systems are constantly improved and assist them in achieving their declared objectives”
Our certification body takes pride in its distinctive approach, which expresses the slogan “Reliable Certificationz” in our logo. The meaning of this statement is that we extend a helping hand willingly to our current and potential customers.
W3 Solutionz FZE employs only pragmatic auditors with an empathic approach. They are carefully selected because of their experience in the industry that they have to audit. This results in a practical and ‘to the point’ audit conducted in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. We strongly believe that the audit should bring tangible benefits to the organization, resulting in the improvement of management system.
“We are addressing the requirements of the below-highlighted industry sectors & more for Management System Certification”
- Oil & Gas
- Governmental Agencies
- Food Sector
We can boast of highly satisfied customers across a broad range of certificates issued. A friendly approach and aversion to bureaucracy have led to unprecedented growth through satisfied customers of W3 Solutionz FZE.
The certification process involves the following steps:
- application for certification;
- acceptance of W3 Solutionz‘s offer;
- performance of a preliminary audit (optional);
- performance of a certification audit (in two stages);
- management of any identified deficiencies;
- deliberation by the W3 Solutionz Certification Board;
- surveillance audits.